Classic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classic Clan Quest Atlantic 1/Clan War Atlantic

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Classic Rules

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric
Leader
Leader
Eric

Classic Rules Empty
PostSubject: Classic Rules   Classic Rules Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:48 am

Classic Rules

1-Don't be a dick or a fag.
-No Egoing fellow clan members unless its friendly ego.
-No backstabbing clan members.
-Don't be mean to clan members.
-Don't be an asshole to clan members.
-Don't ditch clan members.
-Don't be a hypocrite.
-Play nice.
-Don't piss people off.
-Don't think your better than someone.
-Harassment is an automatic kick. Just don't do it especially to the leader or admins.
-No begging for Admin, GCoins, or CW. This also gets you hit by the ban hammer.

2-No stupid shit.
-No hacking noticeably
-No overdosed cursing.
-Don't do things that will get you banned or kicked from Ijji or Classic. (That would be bad)
-Don't OD on making fun of members.
-Don't ego randoms that are better than you.
-Insubordination... my favorite one. Don't listen and you get kicked. Dumbest thing you can ever do.
-If you leave the clan your staying out of the clan unless if there is a reasonable excuse.
-No clan hopping. Your not coming back.
-If you get kicked, apologize or swear that you will never do it again. We may consider you rejoining.
-D0n't T41k lyk3 d1$ c4us3 th1$ g3ts pr3tty 4nn0y1ng. D0n't t41k lyk3 a n3wb1e pl34s3.

3-Things you can do for the clan.
-Be Active. I don't care if your the worst player in GunZ. If you stay active atleast the clan will know that your trying. You will get kicked if you are not on for about 10-14 days. Details listed in #5.
-Make emblems. Sometimes pictures get old after looking at it for hours. Might as well mix it up.
-Offer to help members. Why not? We do wanna get better as a whole clan.
-Be respectful and considerate. Treat people like they wanna treat you.
-Introduce yourself to the clan and hang out with clan mates.

4-Stay cool and be cool.
-Don't be the first one to jump the gun. Let them ego/taunt/annoy you first. After they do it first, go kick their ass, stalk them to every game, ego every death, and make them uninstall.
-If your gonna joke around, you better make sure that the person its directed to can pick it up right away or there might be problems.
-If some random acts gay by saying "Your sexy babycakes." Don't be goin saying gay stuff to them. Classic is already alittle gay cause of the fooling around between clan members. Whatever happens in the clan STAYS IN THE CLAN.

5-Kicked from the clan.
-We will give you 2 warnings for being an asshole.
-1 warning for insubordination.
-No warning for acting stupid. And I mean really really really dumb.
-No warning for not following the rules.
-No warning for hacking/swapping.
-Different admins have different ways of putting up with people. One admin might be really strict and kick you right away. Some admins might be laid back and humorous as well, he could end up being bestfriends with you (considering your disrespectful or funny in a mean way.) So be careful and get to know the admins.
-If you are not active for atleast 10-14 days, you will be kicked from the clan unless if you are on vacation. If you can't go on due to educational purposes, tell me, an admin, or a member. Let us know that your going to be gone for a while so I don't kick you for a stupid mistake.

6-Tryouts
-This clan will now be 45+. Eventually this clan will be 60+. Any members under the level limit will not count because they have been invited before this level restriction.
-Speak decent english.
-Must be occasionally be serious.
-Must be decent at playing GunZ.

Clan War Tryouts
-Everyone must tryout to clanwar. Details are listed in #7-Clan Wars. (2nd Bullet)

Admin invitations
-If an admin wants someone in, they are allowed in. Admins make sure that you know him/her pretty well.

Member invitations
-If a member wants someone in, they are allowed to tryout regardless of the level restriction.

7-Clan Wars
-YOU MUST BE APPROVED BY THE LEADER OR A CW CAPTAIN. CW captains are different from admins. Admins have shares the Leader's power. CW captains can be members. They just recommend the people that can clan war. Comparing it to society. The leader is the President, The Admins are the vice-presidents, The Captains are the Generals, and The Members are the citizens
-To get approved you must pick a partner and 2v2 3v3 or 4v4 the CW Captains. If they approve of you, then you will be free to join the list, If not then you must find a different partner, or try again in a week.
Tip -You should buy/use tank sets and premium meds. These are helpful tools needed to win. Eat bullets and having 2 lives seems like a pretty good chance of winning.

8-Clan Administrators
-Everyone wants to be one. Why not tryout for it? (Details on Test Administrators)
-They get to invite and kick whoever they want. Just let the leader know first.
-Don't beg the leader because thats a great way of getting you kicked.

Test Administrators
-These will be testing Admins. They have the power to invite and kick whoever they want but they need permission from the Leader first.
-Yes these are testers so they may not remain an Administrator. If you see one not doing what he/she is suppose to do, don't be afraid to rat him out.
-Members that get promoted to Admins will first have to go through a trial. If he/she does not pass, they will get demoted back to a member.
-Members must tryout to be an Administrator. Being an Administrator does not require alot of skill. It mostly requires trust and respect. You must be decent though.

Thank you for taking your time to read/skim this. Enjoy being in Classic.
Back to top Go down
https://classic.darkbb.com
exoxist
General
General

Classic Rules Empty
PostSubject: nice.   Classic Rules Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:30 pm

Man, I cried. Truly a great leader.
Back to top Go down
Eric
Leader
Leader
Eric

Classic Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classic Rules   Classic Rules Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:54 am

thanks man. it means alot to me. i think i cried when you said that. truly a great fat. JK JK JK. i wouldnt say that to you
Back to top Go down
CFord
General
General
CFord

Classic Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classic Rules   Classic Rules Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:59 pm

Dude some1 needs to get a life...
AND STFU its not me its u
Who would write all this for our clan?
Ill tell you who
ERIC otherwise know as ez
elephant <<picture of his dong affraid << Exo when he sees it bounce << chill out icecream
Back to top Go down
Eric
Leader
Leader
Eric

Classic Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classic Rules   Classic Rules Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:07 pm

yeah your cool. and i copied most of it from Farewell's Forum. i'm a criminal you guys should turn me in.
Back to top Go down
Ordinarily
Administrator
Administrator

Classic Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classic Rules   Classic Rules Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:26 pm

lol posting a hot women as your signature is not like you
-.-
u told me u like cock or licking cream from icecream
Back to top Go down
Eric
Leader
Leader
Eric

Classic Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classic Rules   Classic Rules Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:02 pm

yeah you caught me red handed. ill put up a dick just for you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Classic Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classic Rules   Classic Rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Classic Rules
Page 1 of 1